Member registration for 2017-18 season is available on Zone 4.
If you have not done so, register for the 2017/18 ski season if you enjoy skiing on the trails Halifax Nordic grooms Halifax Nordic is a volunteer run club and your membership fees helps the club to continue to offer the best sking conditions possible. The club grooms 5 parks and it costs a considerable amount to groom and maintain the trails as best we can.
- Individual Adult – $65
- Individual Youth (age 4-16) – $40
- Family – $150 (Family = 2 adults of the same household and their dependent children under the age of 19 yrs (as of Dec 31st of the current registration year) Be sure to name all of the individuals in your family who ski when you register, so that they will be eligible for Club discounts and be covered by Cross Country Canada insurance.)
- E-news bulletins about club activities, snow conditions, notices, etc.
- Trail Shop discount – 10%
- Hub Cycle discount – 10%
- Sejour Kouchibouguac Resort discount – 15%
- L’Ancrage B&B discount for 2 + nights – 15%
- Low-cost x-c instructional programs for Youth and Adults
- Ski equipment rental program – your children will have the right equipment every season without the hassle of buying and selling as your children grow (while supply lasts)
- Access to Club Gear Swap – buy and sell used equipment (mid-November)
- Comprehensive liability insurance package through Cross Country Canada
- Membership in Cross Country Ski Nova Scotia and Cross Country Canada: ($15/individual or $38/family of club membership fees is directed to Cross Country Canada and Cross Country Nova Scotia)
- Social events and fun competitions
- Access to Club outings (eg. to Kougibougouac, Charlo)
- An easy way to meet 400+ other cross country skiers.
Your membership fee allows the club to run activities and maintain grooming equipment that our club volunteers use to groom Halifax Nordic trails: the Bryan Scallion ski trails at McDonald Sport Park in Waverley, Graves-Oakley Memorial Park in Spryfield. Brunello Estates near Timberlea, Dollar Lake Provincial Park and Smileys Provincial Park.